Gretsch Synchromatic Model 75 archtop from mid 40s.
The Synchromatic model 75 is a 16inch body archtop first issued in 1939 for the price of USD75.
There were 5 different Synchromatic models :
- model 300 (gold plating, ebony board, 17inch, cat's eyes)
- model 200 (gold plating, rosewood board, 17inch, cat's eyes)
- model 160 (chrome plating, rosewood board, 17inch, cat's eyes)
- model 100 (bound headtock, 16inch, f holes)
- model 75 (unbound headstock, 16inch, f holes)
It has a spruce carved top with maple arched back and sides.
The fretboard has celluloid inlays with a neck joining body at 14th fret.
The Synchromatic model 75 is equipped with the famous "Gretsch Synchronized adjustable rosewood bridge" and the pyramidal tailpiece (repro).
It has a beautiful two tone sunburst and it is equipped with Thomastick spectrum bronze strings.
Comes with original hardcase with removed tolex
Case : original case with removed tolex
top of page
bottom of page